Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Sometimes City & Citizens Don't See Things the Same Way,


Sometime the City of Mesa and it's citizens don't see things the same way. I've had my share of miss understandings and disagreements with the city. As a property manager at JMT Management, I've had my share of problems because of tenants and their refusal to abide by city codes.

Sometimes government employees get over zealous as in this store posted on The Blaze about March Madness: Nanny State Runs Amok .....

I hope the City of Mesa would never pull a stunt like this, tell it's citizens one thing and then do another.

Share with us. Has the City of Mesa ever done this to you, that is tell you one thing and then do another.

No comments:

Post a Comment

As the blog author I reserve the right to edit, delete or not post at all any comments made on this blog.