Tuesday, April 26, 2011

David Schweikert


While the name may be hard to spell, but the name is well known in Congressional District 5, that is David Schweikert.

David is a down to earth kind of guy with a no nonsense approach to government. He will tell you like it is, like it or not and that is one of the things I really like about the man. He doesn't sugar coat things and he make a lot of sense when he talks.

When David talks about the numbers you better listen because he knows what he is talking about. As I've been told on a number of occasion the numbers tell the story.

Congressman Schweikert and Senator Kyle recently spoke to the Arizona Chambers of Commerce earlier in the week, and it is very telling what they had to say about the state of this nation.

What I understood was that things are much worse than what we are lead to believe by our nations commander and chief right now and that we can not continue down the same road we are on without server consequences. I'm glad to hear the Washington is beginning to talk about the problems and not just give them lip service anymore.

I still feel that we have a long way to go in Washington and I would encourage your to keep in touch with the freshman congressman.

He has always taken the time to talk with me and I know he will for you also.

No comments:

Post a Comment

As the blog author I reserve the right to edit, delete or not post at all any comments made on this blog.