Friday, August 5, 2011

Bad Services, Should You Say Something or Be Quite?

The Stage:

You are at a one of Mesa many restaurants and you find the food or service to be absurdly bad. Or for that matter it could be any other business.

What Do You Do:

Do you say something or do you just walk out the door not to return again and then tell all your friends about how bad the service and food was?

The Majority:

The majority of people would say nothing and the business would never be the smarter.

To say nothing is the easy thing to do, it take a little more courage to call the manager or owner over and express your thoughts and concerns. By not letting someone know of you dis-satisfaction, the owner can't take action to correct the problem. The owner may not of even know about the problem. Many times you are not the only one thinking this, it is just that the others didn't have the courage to stand up. Conversely you should do the same thing if you receive good service.

So when I'm asked do you fear being labeled for expressing your views, I say No.

If I'm thinking or saying it, it just means that others out there are thinking the same thing. The only difference is that I've expressed it, sometime eloquently and sometimes not so much.


On some issues I'm going to ask you to stretch, think about the opposite point of view. Some people may feel uncomfortable with what I have to say on certain topics, such as Russell Pearce, Education, Government and elected officials. My whole point in making you feel this way is to get you to think. It may not be conventional and it may not be politically correct but if I get you to think that is good.

I make no apologize for my comments and if you disagree with me that is OK too. I'm not going to hold it against you. Are people going to agree all the time on every single issue No. Do I expect everybody to agree with me No. If we all agreed this would be a very boring place to live.

No comments:

Post a Comment

As the blog author I reserve the right to edit, delete or not post at all any comments made on this blog.